Check out all of the multimedia outlets Dr. Judy has been featured in!
- June 2019: Dr. Judy on Cancer Treatment Alternatives for Pets, as published in the June/July 2019 edition of Mile High Dog Magazine. If your browser doesn’t support the e-page viewer used on their site, you can also view the article here.
Dogs Naturally Magazine
- November 2020: When Less Is More: Managing Cancer in Your Pet. Featured article in the Nov/Dec 2020 edition. Subscribe to view.
- August 2020: Osteosarcoma In Dogs: Natural Alternatives. Dr. Judy was interviewed for and referenced by this article, which is free to view without subscription.
- March 2020: Lacey’s Story of Healing. Ozone Therapy has helped Lacey survive cancer (so far) 5 years beyond her prognosis. Featured article in the Mar/April 2020 edition of Dogs Naturally Magazine. Subscribe to view.
- November 2019: A Veterinarian’s Journey from Kibble to Raw. Featured article in the Nov/Dec 2019 edition of Dogs Naturally Magazine. Subscribe to view.
- September 2019: Non-conventional Cancer Treatments That Work. Featured article in the Sept/Oct 2019 edition of Dogs Naturally Magazine. Subscribe to view.
- March 2012: Vets on Vaccines – 24 Holistic Vets speak out about the hazards of vaccines. Dr. Judy joins the debate.
What is Socialization? | Fran Menley: Creating Forever Dogs
Feeding Puppies and Kittens Raw Food
Bones in Raw food
Nutritional support for pets with cancer
Treating Seizures in your Pet
Ketogenic Diet – Boosting Health by Burning Fat
Vaccine Pros & Cons
Mistletoe – Historical Benefits of an Unusual Plant
Ozone & Biophotonics – Using Oxygen & Light to Heal
Vitamin D – Is Your Pet Getting the Right Amount?
CBD – A Wealth of Healing from Hemp
EMF’s – A Hidden Danger For Your Pet
Heartworm – What is the Risk to Your Pet?
Are Supplements Necessary
Raw vs Kibble
Choosing a CBD product
The Real Risk of Heartworm Disease
Cancer Treatment Alternatives
Detoxification and your Pet
Vitamin D and Your Pet
Mistletoe as a treatment for cancer
3 Basic Steps to Help keep your pet Healthy
The Skinny on Fat
Ozone therapy for cancer
A healthier way to vaccinate
Choosing the best diet for your pet
Do you know what is in a vaccination?
GMO in Pet food
When it is time to say good-bye
Summer travel with pets
Feeding your cat
Which bones are safe to give dogs?
What are the best treats for your pet?
Prescription diets – how healthy are they?
Lifestage diets – is the change necessary?
Nosodes Fact or Fiction
Helping your dog through thunderstorm and firework season
Heartworm prevention, traditional and holistic alternatives
Vegetarian diets, are they safe for dogs and cats?
Heartworm disease – what is your dog’s risk?
Is feeding raw food safe for your pets?
Reading pet food labels, Part 2 – Sifting through the Marketing Hype
Dental care for pets
Talking to your pets
Antibiotics – good and bad
Litterbox training your dog
Do dogs get the flu?
Reading pet food labels, Part 1 – The Ingredient List
Vaccine reactions or coincidence
Holistic alternatives to pain management in pets
Raw Dog Food & Company – Interviews by DeDe Murcer Moffett
- Interview 84: If Dog Is Diagnosed with Ehrlichia Ask These Questions Before Treating
- Interview 83: Pets Peeing In the House Might Be a Medical Issue – We can help!
- Interview 82: Elimination Diet Takes Too Long for Itchy Pets – Do This Instead
- Interview 81: EMF’s-The Hidden Danger Pet Parents Might Be Inflicting On Their Pets
- Interview 80: Emergency! Extremist for a Pet-Less and Meat-Less Society Happening in Colorado
- Interview 79: Fasting Dogs – A Smart Addition to Your Health Plan
- Interview 78: Recall Madness – The Truth Behind Recalls in the Raw Dog Food Industry
- Interview 77: Pet’s Elevated Liver Enzymes Plus 3 Questions You Must Ask Your Vet
- Interview 76: Signs Your Pet Needs to Go to the Emergency Clinic
- Interview 75: Hydrolyzed Protein Prescription Dog Food For Allergies? Why It Makes No Sense
- Interview 74: The Cancer Danger in Dairy Products & Why Ozone Therapy is On the Rise for Pets
- Interview 73: Fecal Exams What they Find and Are they Really Necessary
- Interview 72: Your Pets Longevity Health Plan is More Than Just Good Food
- Interview 71: The Pitfalls of Allergy Testing and Why You Need an EpiPen for Your Dog
- Interview 70: Lymphoma And The Raw Diet Why It Does the Body Good
- Interview 69: How to Help Prevent Hip Dysplasia In Puppies Now
- Interview 68: Itchy Ears? Stop Putting This In Your Pups Ears
- Interview 67: Tetanus is Serious. Do You Need an Annual Shot to Protect Your Pet?
- Interview 66: Why Acid Blockers Block Gut Health
- Interview 65: Sterile Food Is Not In Your Pets Best Interest – Bring on the Bacteria
- Interview 64: It’s Not the Raw Diet! Why Diarrhea Might Happen From Time to Time
- Interview 63: Should you test your dog for adequate vitamin and minerals?
- Interview 62: A Review of Ingredients in Pedigree Dog Food and Treats
- Interview 61: Rabies Nosodes Vs. The Rabies Shot is It Legal in a Court of Law.
- Interview 60: Nosodes! Your Pets Alternative to Vaccines.
- Interview 59: Lumps, Bumps and Pimples – Don’t Poke Prod or Remove.
- Interview 58: Dogs With One Kidney – Why Feeding a Prescription Diet Is Not the Best Medicine.
- Interview 57: Walk Your Dogs Here & They Just Might End Up With Cancer
- Interview 56: Why Does My Pup Vomit Raw Food But Not A Kibble Diet?
- Interview 55: Itchy Dog? is it Mites, Lice or Fleas? How to Tell and Treat.
- Interview 54: Estrogen Therapy for Pee Incontinence & Cutting Open Cysts – Why Not Advised
- Interview 53: How to Wean Your Pet off Apoquel Safely.
- Interview 52: Zinc Deficiency In Pets. Should You Supplement or Feed This Instead?
- Interview 51: Muscle Testing for Pets Hoax or Helpful? Plus The Right Water for Best Urine PH.
- Interview 50: Pets Bleeding Gums Serious or Not? Plus Growing Pains and Short Term Lameness.
- Interview 49: Don’t Be Fooled – This Food For Cancer Pets Isn’t Healthy or Healing It’s Hype
- Interview 48: Dog Regurgitating Often? Maybe it’s Megaesophagus – How to Diagnose.
- Interview 47: Can a Dog be Impacted from its Back End to its Stomach?
- Interview 46: Pet Ate a Bottle of Pills: What to do? Ovarian Sparing Spay: Yes/No?
- Interview 45: No Dry Food if Pet Has Urinary Tract Disease
- Interview 44: Snake Bites & Dogs – Should You Vaccinate Against Snakes Before Your Next Hike?
- Interview 43: Protein Levels in Raw Rood – What is an Appropriate Percentage?
- Interview 42: Can Your Pet Get Worms From Eating a Raw Diet?
- Interview 41: CBD for Pets – A Possible Cause for Elevated Liver Enzymes
- Interview 40: Liver Filters Toxins – Is Liver in The Raw Diet Toxic to Your Pets?
- Interview 39: Top Reasons Your Dog May Not Be Able to Digest Bone Properly
- Interview 38: Covid 19 and Pets – Can They Get the Virus and/or Pass On to You?
- Interview 37: Dog Won’t Eat? Check These 4 Things Before You Panic
- Interview 36: Parvo, Distemper & Rabies Shots for Puppies – Which Ones are Worst/Best
- Interview 35: Vegan Diets for Pets – It’s a Really Bad Idea. Learn Why.
- Interview 34: Vets Say The Darnedest Things About the Raw Diet – Heard This One Yet?
- Interview 33: Chemo Treatments Are Not Harmless – Should You Treat Cancer the Traditional Way?
- Interview 32: Could Pets Licking Themselves After Eating a Raw Diet Cause UTI Issues?
- Interview 31: Keto Diets for Pets – Whats Good Health vs. Just Good Marketing
- Interview 30: Itching Skin & Allergies – Stop Switching Proteins & Heal this First
- Interview 29: Supporting Your Pet’s Microbiome When On Long-Term Antibiotics
- Interview 28: Hill’s Prescription Diet for the Biome – Review & Debunking
- Interview 27: Flea & Tick Medications – The Good, Bad, and Really Poisonous
- Interview 26: Mast Cell Tumors – When to Remove & When to Leave Alone.
- Interview 25: Which Raw Diets Are Best For Pets?
- Interview 24: Prevent Making Bad Decisions About Your Pets Health
- Interview 23: Cancer Vaccine for Pets – Miracle Drug or Money Maker?
- Interview 22: Dr Judy Jasek Answers Listener’s Questions
- Interview 21: What Pet Parents Are Being Sold as Healthy Food and How to See Thru the Hype
- Interview 20: Incontinence In Pets & the Raw Diet. Broccoli or No Broccoli?
- Interview 19: Dog Flu – A True Epidemic or Media & Marketing Hype?
- Interview 18: Clostridium and Bad Breath In Pets – What It Means & What to Do
- Interview 17: Bloat in Dogs – What Causes It and How to Prevent It Now
- Interview 16: Spay and Neuter – Is it the Healthiest Choice for Pets?
- Interview 15: Elevated Liver Enzymes? What Blood Panels Are Really Telling You.
- Interview 14: How at Risk Is Your Pet For Cancer? Do this Test Now to Assess the Risk and Avoid Heartache Later.
- Interview 13: Essential Oils and Flower Essences to Help Heal and Restore Health In Pets.
- Interview 12: Dilated Cardiomyopathy – Latest fashionable diagnosis? Proper testing over presumptive diagnosis. Know the facts and ask questions.
- Interview 11: Know this before your next Vet visit. Avoiding unnecessary and dangerous vaccines. Asking questions and becoming an advocate for your pet.
- Interview 10: Cancer in Pets – Know the signs & symptoms. Best treatments you’ve likely never heard of before.
- Interview 9: Having the “guts” to feed raw dog food in the face of product recalls and scare tactics. Putting things into their proper perspective.
- Interview 8: Heartworm – What is the real risk of contraction, and is the preventative worth the risk to your pet’s health?
- Interview 7: Should you worry about Salmonella in raw dog food? FDA & media scare tactics vs. trusting your own eyes and experience.
- Interview 6: Dairy – An appropriate food for dogs? Dairy links to inflammation, cross-reactivity, and reducing cancer potential.
- Interview 5: Grains – Do pets need them to be healthy? Getting pets on wellness programs that minimize vaccines and optimize nutrition.
- Interview 4: Vitamin D and Fat support gut, brain, & heart health, and help prevent cancer. The best source of vitamin D and fats for pets.
- Interview 3: Getting your pet’s gut balanced and healthy. What to feed a dog with IBD or Pancreatitis.
- Interview 2: The rabies vaccine: pros, cons, legalities, and titer testing. Raw feeding vs. kibble and prescription diets.
- Interview 1: What is the best food to feed an immune-compromised dog? Best cancer treatment: Chemo or alternative medicine? Bacteria in the raw diet, etc.
By the Grace of Dog – Interviews by Ana Melara
- August 2019: Itchy Skin – Best practices to handle itchy skin and other irritations, with Dr. Judy Jasek
- December 2015: Holistic Medicine and your dog, with Dr. Judy Jasek
Wag Out Loud – Interviews by Krista Karpowich
- February 2020: 5 Underlying Causes of Cancer in Dogs & the Steps you can Take to Keep your Dog Healthy
- October 2019: Are We Over-Vaccinating? with Dr. Judy Jasek.
- August 2019: Dispelling the Myths about Feeding a Raw Diet, with Dr. Jasek
- October 2020: In the Pumpkin Patch – Carbs & Microbiome, with Dr. Judy Jasek
- May 2020: All About Ozone Therapy, with Dr. Judy Jasek
- February 2020: Beyond Vaccinations, with Dr. Judy Jasek
- August 2015: The Magic of Ozone Therapy, with Dr. Judy Jasek
- June 2015: Health Risks of Over-Vaccinating Pets, with Dr. Judy Jasek
Weekly Facebook Live Show – Wednesdays at Noon (Mountain) with Matt Rowe of ParsleyPet
- See Facebook link for show information: HERE
- Videos are also posted afterward on our YouTube channel: HERE
- November 2020: The 5 Leading Causes of Cancer in Dogs, with Dawn Olson of Colorado Pet Education Alliance.
- June 2020: Everything You Need to Know about CBD for Dogs – A panel of experts discuss CBD in this masterclass, moderated by Krista Karpowich of Wag Out Loud
- January 2020: The 5 Leading Causes of Cancer in Dogs and the Steps You Can Take to Keep Your Dog Healthy – with Krista Karpowich of Wag Out Loud
- Visit and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more videos: HERE
Holistic Treatments that Work – Ozone
Compassionate care for your four-legged family members.
I am currently practicing out of my office in Littleton, Colorado. If you are in the area, I would be honored to meet you and your pet in person. Office hours are by appointment.
I am also available to do phone consultations. Please contact me to schedule a time and arrange for medical records to be transferred.