Check out all of the multimedia outlets Dr. Judy has been featured in!
Mile High Dog Magazine
- June 2019: Dr. Judy on Cancer Treatment Alternatives for Pets, as published in the June/July 2019 edition of Mile High Dog Magazine. If your browser doesn’t support the e-page viewer used on their site, you can also view the article here.
Dogs Naturally Magazine
- August 2020: Osteosarcoma In Dogs: Natural Alternatives. Dr. Judy was interviewed for and referenced by this article, which is free to view without subscription.
- March 2020: Lacey’s Story of Healing. Ozone Therapy has helped Lacey survive cancer (so far) 5 years beyond her prognosis. Featured article in the Mar/April 2020 edition of Dogs Naturally Magazine. Subscribe to view.
- November 2019: A Veterinarian’s Journey from Kibble to Raw. Featured article in the Nov/Dec 2019 edition of Dogs Naturally Magazine. Subscribe to view.
- September 2019: Non-conventional Cancer Treatments That Work. Featured article in the Sept/Oct 2019 edition of Dogs Naturally Magazine. Subscribe to view.
- March 2012: Vets on Vaccines – 24 Holistic Vets speak out about the hazards of vaccines. Dr. Judy joins the debate.
Nutritional support for pets with cancer
Treating Seizures in your Pet
Ketogenic Diet – Boosting Health by Burning Fat
Vaccine Pros & Cons
Mistletoe – Historical Benefits of an Unusual Plant
Ozone & Biophotonics – Using Oxygen & Light to Heal
Vitamin D – Is Your Pet Getting the Right Amount?
CBD – A Wealth of Healing from Hemp
EMF’s – A Hidden Danger For Your Pet
Heartworm – What is the Risk to Your Pet?
Are Supplements Necessary
Raw vs Kibble
Choosing a CBD product
The Real Risk of Heartworm Disease
Cancer Treatment Alternatives
Detoxification and your Pet
Vitamin D and Your Pet
Mistletoe as a treatment for cancer
Keeping Your Pet Healthy in 2019
The Skinny on Fat
Ozone therapy for cancer
A healthier way to vaccinate
Choosing the best diet for your pet
Do you know what is in a vaccination?
GMO in Pet food
When it is time to say good-bye
Summer travel with pets
Feeding your cat
Which bones are safe to give dogs?
What are the best treats for your pet?
Prescription diets – how healthy are they?
Lifestage diets – is the change necessary?
Nosodes – fact or fiction?
Helping your dog through thunderstorm and firework season
Heartworm prevention, traditional and holistic alternatives
Vegetarian diets, are they safe for dogs and cats?
Heartworm disease – what is your dog’s risk?
Is feeding raw food safe for your pets?
Reading pet food labels – Sifting through the Marketing Hype
Dental care for pets
Talking to your pets
Antibiotics – good and bad
Litterbox training your dog
Do dogs get the flu?
Reading pet food labels, Part 1 – The Ingredient List
Vaccine reactions or coincidence
Holistic alternatives to pain management in pets
Raw Dog Food & Company – Interviews by DeDe Murcer Moffett
- Interview 62: A Review of Ingredients in Pedigree Dog Food and Treats
- Interview 61: Rabies Nosodes Vs. The Rabies Shot is It Legal in a Court of Law.
- Interview 60: Nosodes! Your Pets Alternative to Vaccines.
- Interview 59: Lumps, Bumps and Pimples – Don’t Poke Prod or Remove.
- Interview 58: Dogs With One Kidney – Why Feeding a Prescription Diet Is Not the Best Medicine.
- Interview 57: Walk Your Dogs Here & They Just Might End Up With Cancer
- Interview 56: Why Does My Pup Vomit Raw Food But Not A Kibble Diet?
- Interview 55: Itchy Dog? is it Mites, Lice or Fleas? How to Tell and Treat.
- Interview 54: Estrogen Therapy for Pee Incontinence & Cutting Open Cysts – Why Not Advised
- Interview 53: How to Wean Your Pet off Apoquel Safely.
- Interview 52: Zinc Deficiency In Pets. Should You Supplement or Feed This Instead?
- Interview 51: Muscle Testing for Pets Hoax or Helpful? Plus The Right Water for Best Urine PH.
- Interview 50: Pets Bleeding Gums Serious or Not? Plus Growing Pains and Short Term Lameness.
- Interview 49: Don’t Be Fooled – This Food For Cancer Pets Isn’t Healthy or Healing It’s Hype
- Interview 48: Dog Regurgitating Often? Maybe it’s Megaesophagus – How to Diagnose.
- Interview 47: Can a Dog be Impacted from its Back End to its Stomach?
- Interview 46: Pet Ate a Bottle of Pills: What to do? Ovarian Sparing Spay: Yes/No?
- Interview 45: No Dry Food if Pet Has Urinary Tract Disease
- Interview 44: Snake Bites & Dogs – Should You Vaccinate Against Snakes Before Your Next Hike?
- Interview 43: Protein Levels in Raw Rood – What is an Appropriate Percentage?
- Interview 42: Can Your Pet Get Worms From Eating a Raw Diet?
- Interview 41: CBD for Pets – A Possible Cause for Elevated Liver Enzymes
- Interview 40: Liver Filters Toxins – Is Liver in The Raw Diet Toxic to Your Pets?
- Interview 39: Top Reasons Your Dog May Not Be Able to Digest Bone Properly
- Interview 38: Covid 19 and Pets – Can They Get the Virus and/or Pass On to You?
- Interview 37: Dog Won’t Eat? Check These 4 Things Before You Panic
- Interview 36: Parvo, Distemper & Rabies Shots for Puppies – Which Ones are Worst/Best
- Interview 35: Vegan Diets for Pets – It’s a Really Bad Idea. Learn Why.
- Interview 34: Vets Say The Darnedest Things About the Raw Diet – Heard This One Yet?
- Interview 33: Chemo Treatments Are Not Harmless – Should You Treat Cancer the Traditional Way?
- Interview 32: Could Pets Licking Themselves After Eating a Raw Diet Cause UTI Issues?
- Interview 31: Keto Diets for Pets – Whats Good Health vs. Just Good Marketing
- Interview 30: Itching Skin & Allergies – Stop Switching Proteins & Heal this First
- Interview 29: Supporting Your Pet’s Microbiome When On Long-Term Antibiotics
- Interview 28: Hill’s Prescription Diet for the Biome – Review & Debunking
- Interview 27: Flea & Tick Medications – The Good, Bad, and Really Poisonous
- Interview 26: Mast Cell Tumors – When to Remove & When to Leave Alone.
- Interview 25: Which Raw Diets Are Best For Pets?
- Interview 24: Prevent Making Bad Decisions About Your Pets Health
- Interview 23: Cancer Vaccine for Pets – Miracle Drug or Money Maker?
- Interview 22: Dr Judy Jasek Answers Listener’s Questions
- Interview 21: What Pet Parents Are Being Sold as Healthy Food and How to See Thru the Hype
- Interview 20: Incontinence In Pets & the Raw Diet. Broccoli or No Broccoli?
- Interview 19: Dog Flu – A True Epidemic or Media & Marketing Hype?
- Interview 18: Clostridium and Bad Breath In Pets – What It Means & What to Do
- Interview 17: Bloat in Dogs – What Causes It and How to Prevent It Now
- Interview 16: Spay and Neuter – Is it the Healthiest Choice for Pets?
- Interview 15: Elevated Liver Enzymes? What Blood Panels Are Really Telling You.
- Interview 14: How at Risk Is Your Pet For Cancer? Do this Test Now to Assess the Risk and Avoid Heartache Later.
- Interview 13: Essential Oils and Flower Essences to Help Heal and Restore Health In Pets.
- Interview 12: Dilated Cardiomyopathy – Latest fashionable diagnosis? Proper testing over presumptive diagnosis. Know the facts and ask questions.
- Interview 11: Know this before your next Vet visit. Avoiding unnecessary and dangerous vaccines. Asking questions and becoming an advocate for your pet.
- Interview 10: Cancer in Pets – Know the signs & symptoms. Best treatments you’ve likely never heard of before.
- Interview 9: Having the “guts” to feed raw dog food in the face of product recalls and scare tactics. Putting things into their proper perspective.
- Interview 8: Heartworm – What is the real risk of contraction, and is the preventative worth the risk to your pet’s health?
- Interview 7: Should you worry about Salmonella in raw dog food? FDA & media scare tactics vs. trusting your own eyes and experience.
- Interview 6: Dairy – An appropriate food for dogs? Dairy links to inflammation, cross-reactivity, and reducing cancer potential.
- Interview 5: Grains – Do pets need them to be healthy? Getting pets on wellness programs that minimize vaccines and optimize nutrition.
- Interview 4: Vitamin D and Fat support gut, brain, & heart health, and help prevent cancer. The best source of vitamin D and fats for pets.
- Interview 3: Getting your pet’s gut balanced and healthy. What to feed a dog with IBD or Pancreatitis.
- Interview 2: The rabies vaccine: pros, cons, legalities, and titer testing. Raw feeding vs. kibble and prescription diets.
- Interview 1: What is the best food to feed an immune-compromised dog? Best cancer treatment: Chemo or alternative medicine? Bacteria in the raw diet, etc.
By the Grace of Dog – Interviews by Ana Melara
- August 2019: Itchy Skin – Best practices to handle itchy skin and other irritations, with Dr. Judy Jasek
- December 2015: Holistic Medicine and your dog, with Dr. Judy Jasek
Wag Out Loud – Interviews by Krista Karpowich
- February 2020: 5 Underlying Causes of Cancer in Dogs & the Steps you can Take to Keep your Dog Healthy
- October 2019: Are We Over-Vaccinating? with Dr. Judy Jasek.
- August 2019: Dispelling the Myths about Feeding a Raw Diet, with Dr. Jasek
Weekly Facebook Live Show – Wednesdays at Noon (Mountain) with Matt Rowe of ParsleyPet
- See Facebook link for show information: HERE
- Videos are also posted afterward on our YouTube channel: HERE
- June 2020: Everything You Need to Know about CBD for Dogs – A panel of experts discuss CBD in this masterclass, moderated by Krista Karpowich of Wag Out Loud
- January 2020: The 5 Leading Causes of Cancer in Dogs and the Steps You Can Take to Keep Your Dog Healthy – with Krista Karpowich of Wag Out Loud
- Visit and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more videos: HERE
Holistic Treatments that Work – Ozone
Compassionate care for your four-legged family members.
I am currently practicing out of my office in Littleton, Colorado. If you are in the area, I would be honored to meet you and your pet in person. Office hours are by appointment.
I am also available to do phone consultations. Please contact me to schedule a time and arrange for medical records to be transferred.