In order to allow us to serve you and your pet as efficiently as possible, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Animal Healing Arts is a private membership association, and only provides services to its members. Membership is FREE, quick, and easy. Click HERE to become a member.
- We are not an emergency clinic, so if your pet is seriously ill, please seek appropriate care and schedule an appointment afterwards with us to review the case and assist with follow-up recommendations
- Office hours are by appointment only:
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat – 9 am – 5 pm
- Thur 9 am – 1 pm – Remote services only, Clinic doors closed
- Thur 1 pm – 5 pm – Clinic doors open
- Dr. Judy is not available for correspondence on Sunday and Monday
- Phone and e-mail messages will be checked Monday-Friday
- Allow one business day for a response to messages
- Medical questions will be best handled by scheduling a consultation as many issues are too detailed to adequately address via e-mail or text
- You can expect one e-mail response per business day, so please be specific as to your needs and consolidate questions into one e-mail
- Priority will be given to clients with scheduled appointments and appointment follow-ups
Thank you for your consideration and support.
We look forward to partnering with you in creating optimal health for your pet.
Compassionate care for your four-legged family members.
I am currently practicing out of my office in Littleton, Colorado. If you are in the area, I would be honored to meet you and your pet in person. Office hours are by appointment.
I am also available to do phone consultations. Please contact me to schedule a time and arrange for medical records to be transferred.