Existing Clients – Current Pet Patient
If we’ve seen both you and your pet before via a previous appointment, then click HERE to make a new appointment
Existing Clients – New Pet Patient
If you’re an existing client making an appointment for a pet we’ve never seen before (i.e. we have no record of this pet
in our system, thus it’s a new pet to us), then we’ll need some information about your pet first, before you can schedule
Please fill out and submit the Existing Client-New Pet form below. Once you have submitted this form, it will redirect you
to the appointment request page, where you can then schedule an appointment for this pet.
Please note: Some fields in this form are required. If you do not complete all the required fields, you will not be able
to submit your form. Once completed, you’ll be redirected to the appointment request page.
If you don’t hear from us in 24-48 hours, please contact us and remember to check your spam folder.
In order to allow us to serve you and your pet as efficiently as possible, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- We are not an emergency clinic, so if your pet is seriously ill, please seek appropriate care and schedule an appointment afterwards with us to review the case and assist with follow-up recommendations
- Office hours are by appointment Tuesday-Saturday from 9-5. Dr. Judy is not available for correspondence on Sunday and Monday
- Phone and e-mail messages will be checked Monday-Friday
- Allow one business day for a response to messages
- Medical questions will be best handled by scheduling a consultation as many issues are too detailed to adequately address via e-mail or text
- You can expect one e-mail response per business day, so please be specific as to your needs and consolidate questions into one e-mail
- Priority will be given to clients with scheduled appointments and appointment follow-ups
Thank you for your consideration and support.
We look forward to partnering with you in creating optimal health for your pet.
Compassionate care for your four-legged family members.
I am currently practicing out of my office in Littleton, Colorado. If you are in the area, I would be honored to meet you and your pet in person. Office hours are by appointment.
I am also available to do phone consultations. Please contact me to schedule a time and arrange for medical records to be transferred.