Welcome back to Animal Healing Arts!
Membership is now Required!
Animal Healing Arts is now a private membership association. This means that we only provide services to members of our association. If you’re not already a member, even if you were previously a client of ours prior to the membership model, you will need to submit your information as if you are a new client. Please go HERE to follow the New Client process.
Existing Members – Current Pet Patient
Are you already a member, and has this particular pet seen Dr. Jasek previously, such that we have records for this pet in our system? If so, click HERE to request an appointment. If you’re not a member, use the link above to follow the New Client process. If you are an association member, but we’ve never seen this pet before, please follow the procedure below to create a new record for this pet and request an appointment.
Existing Members – New Pet Patient
If you’re already a member and are making an appointment for a pet we’ve never seen before (i.e., we have no record of this pet in our system, thus it’s a new pet to us), then we’ll need some information about your pet first before you can schedule an appointment. However, if you’re not a member, even if we’ve seen you before prior to the rollout of our membership model, use the link above for the New Client process.
Please note: Some fields in the following form are required. If you do not complete all the required fields, you will not be able to submit your form. Once completed you’ll, you’ll be redirected to the appointment request page.
If you don’t hear from us in 24-48 hours, please contact us and remember to check your spam folder.
- We are not an emergency clinic, so if your pet is seriously ill, please seek appropriate care and schedule an appointment afterwards with us to review the case and assist with follow-up recommendations.
- Animal Healing Arts is a private membership association and only provides services to its members. Membership is FREE, quick, and easy. Click HERE to become a member.
- Consultations are by appointment only, Tuesday-Saturday
- Phone and email messages are checked by staff, Monday-Saturday
- Dr. Judy is not available for correspondence on Sunday or Monday
- Allow one business day for a response to messages
- Medical questions will be best handled by scheduling a consultation as many issues are too detailed to adequately address via email or text
- You can expect one email response per business day, so please be specific as to your needs and consolidate questions into one email
- Priority will be given to clients with scheduled appointments and appointment follow-ups
Thank you for your consideration and support.
We look forward to partnering with you in creating optimal health for your pet!
Caring for your pets with Telemedicine.
All appointments are now via phone or video. We can provide assistance for healthy pet maintenance or chronic illnesses such as cancer and second opinions on diagnostic and treatment recommendations.
Set up your appointment today!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date.