Membership is now Required!
Animal Healing Arts is now a private membership association. This means that we only provide services to members of our association. If you’re not already a member, you’ll need to become one first before we can help you. Membership is FREE and can be completed in 1 minute by clicking HERE Once you’ve submitted your membership agreement, return to this page to request an appointment and/or submit your new pet information.
Existing Members – Current Pet Patient
Are you already a member, and has this particular pet seen Dr. Jasek previously, such that we have records for this pet in our system? If so, click HERE to request an appointment. If you’re not a member, use the membership link above to become a member first before submitting an appointment request. If you are a member, but this is a new pet (i.e., one that we’ve never seen before), please follow the procedure below to create a new record for this pet and request an appointment.
Existing Members – New Pet Patient
If you’re already a member and are making an appointment for a pet we’ve never seen before (i.e., we have no record of this pet in our system. Thus, it’s a new pet to us), then we’ll need some information about your pet first before you can schedule an appointment. If you’re not a member, use the membership link above to become a member first before submitting the form below and requesting an appointment.
Please fill out and submit the Existing Member-New Pet form below. Once you have submitted this form, it will redirect you to the appointment request page, where you can then schedule an appointment for this pet.
Please note: Some fields in the following form are required. If you do not complete all the required fields, you will not be able to submit your form. Once completed you’ll, you’ll be redirected to the appointment request page.
If you don’t hear from us in 24-48 hours, please contact us and remember to check your spam folder.
In order to allow us to serve you and your pet as efficiently as possible, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Animal Healing Arts is a private membership association, and only provides services to its members. Membership is FREE, quick, and easy. Click HERE to become a member.
- We are not an emergency clinic, so if your pet is seriously ill, please seek appropriate care and schedule an appointment afterwards with us to review the case and assist with follow-up recommendations
- Office hours are by appointment only:
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat – 9 am – 5 pm
- Thur 9 am – 1 pm – Remote services only, Clinic doors closed
- Thur 1 pm – 5 pm – Clinic doors open
- Dr. Judy is not available for correspondence on Sunday and Monday
- Phone and e-mail messages will be checked Monday-Friday
- Allow one business day for a response to messages
- Medical questions will be best handled by scheduling a consultation as many issues are too detailed to adequately address via e-mail or text
- You can expect one e-mail response per business day, so please be specific as to your needs and consolidate questions into one e-mail
- Priority will be given to clients with scheduled appointments and appointment follow-ups
Thank you for your consideration and support.
We look forward to partnering with you in creating optimal health for your pet.
Compassionate care for your four-legged family members.
I am currently practicing out of my home in Littleton, Colorado. If you are in the area, I would be honored to meet you and your pet in person. Office hours are by appointment ONLY.
I also offer telemedicine via zoom and phone consultations, and will be moving exclusively to this platform in the future. Please contact me to schedule a time and arrange for medical records to be transferred.