I am currently practicing out of my office in Littleton, Colorado. If you are in the area, I would be honored to meet you and your pet in person.
If you are not in the area and need some long-distance help with your pet, there is a lot I can do to help even if I am unable to see your pet in person. We can arrange a phone consultation instead of a regular office visit. We can also arrange follow-up visits on the phone if that is more convenient.
In either case, I will review medical records including lab results, x-rays, and other imaging results, as well as physical exam notes from your regular veterinarian. You can also send pictures and videos to help me get a better idea of what is going on with your pet.
I am ready to help in any area that you would like to learn more about, including holistic treatment options, vaccine alternatives, and diet.
Thank you for your interest in Animal Healing Arts! Here is the best way to work with us:
- Office hours are by appointment Tuesday-Saturday from 9-5
- Allow one business day for a response to messages. Messages sent on Sunday or Monday will receive a response on Tuesday
- Medical questions should be sent via email and not text
- Please consolidate questions into one email as opposed to multiple emails. You will receive a faster response.
- Priority will be given to clients with scheduled appointments and appointment follow up
- Intake forms must be filled out and previous medical records received at least 48 hours prior to the appointment time, or the appointment will be rescheduled.
- We are not an emergency clinic, and as it may take a day for us to get back with you, if your pet is seriously ill, we recommend taking it to an emergency clinic and we will schedule an appointment to follow up with you after your pet is stable.
Thank you for your consideration and support, we are working hard to serve our clients as efficiently as possible
Compassionate care for your four-legged family members.
I am currently practicing out of my office in Littleton, Colorado. If you are in the area, I would be honored to meet you and your pet in person. Office hours are by appointment.
I am also available to do phone consultations. Please contact me to schedule a time and arrange for medical records to be transferred.