Working with pets can be unpredictable, so please allow a 10-minute window for your appointment start time.
We are happy to answer inquiries regarding our services to determine if we are a good fit for you. Please save medical questions for your appointment time
Creating a Pawsitive Experience
We are committed to helping all of our patients live the best life possible. As our practice grows, we are faced with helping more and more clients each day. In order to give all of our patients the best care possible, we ask that you follow these simple guidelines:
- Please be patient. We work with many critical care patients every day and are unable to provide immediate responses to your questions.
- We are NOT available to treat emergencies. If your pet is seriously ill or injured, please take it in to be seen at a local vet. There is a home treatment section on our RESOURCES page that will give you parameters as to when it is imperative to take your pet in to be seen.
- Expect no more than one e-mail response per day. Once you have your ‘turn’ with an e-mail, you will be moved to the back of the ‘line,’ so to speak, and other clients will be given priority. Therefore, we suggest that you consolidate questions into one correspondence. This will help us serve as many clients as possible each day.
- Medical questions will only be answered via e-mail if it is a follow-up from a consult, such as clarification on treatments, diet questions, changes in the pet’s conditions, or requested records or photos.
- Medical conditions that have not been discussed during a consultation will NOT be addressed via e-mail. If you ask a question in this manner, you will be asked to schedule a consultation.
- We have many resources on our website regarding basic care for your pet. We suggest that you utilize these as you may find many answers to your questions here and will not need to wait for a reply. You may be referred to that information if you have a question that is already answered on the site.
- Our practice is a unique specialty focusing on nutrition, all forms of plant medicine, homeopathy, ozone, and mistletoe. It is not possible for Dr Judy to research all of the many new modalities coming on the market. As a general rule, we do not recommend any therapy that we do not have experience with. Furthermore, we do not recommend letting your pet be a ‘guinea pig’ for new therapies that have not been proven effective in real-life settings outside the lab.
Animal Healing Arts is a private membership association (PMA), and we ONLY provide services to our members. While membership is free, products and services are NOT. Learn more about our membership HERE.
Existing Clients Only
In an effort to expedite scheduling your pet, we are now offering the ability for you to view our calendar and request an appointment date and time that best matches your own schedule.
Note that this service only creates an appointment request. Your appointment is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from us that your request has been booked. Appointment availability can change quickly.
Note – Consultation hours are Tuesday-Saturday, 10 am–4 pm, Mountain Time Zone, USA. If you live outside of our area, timezone, or country, please be aware of the difference between your local timezone and our timezone when scheduling your appointment date and time.
Making an Appointment Request
- Click HERE to request an appointment.
- Enter your client information, using the same Email and Phone (cell) number we have on file for you.
- Select your pet’s name from the list, or choose ‘Add New Pet’ and enter your new pet’s name.
- Choose only an Existing Client Appointment type.
- Choose the preferred Date and Time of your appointment.
- Choose your preferred method of contact to receive your appointment confirmation.
- Enter the reason for your appointment request into the Questions/Comments section.
- Optionally, upload a picture of your pet’s condition if that is applicable to the reason for your visit.
- Submit your Appointment Request.
You will shortly receive either an appointment confirmation, or a request to schedule a different date/time.
Caring for your pets with Telemedicine.
All appointments are now via phone or video. We can provide assistance for healthy pet maintenance or chronic illnesses such as cancer and second opinions on diagnostic and treatment recommendations.
Set up your appointment today!