In addition to office visits, we also offer phone and zoom appointments if that is preferable.
If you come to the clinic, please wait outside and we will come out and let you know when we are ready for you.
Working with pets can be unpredictable, so please allow a 10-minute window for your appointment start time.
We are happy to answer inquiries regarding our services to determine if we are a good fit for your pet’s needs. Please save medical questions for your appointment time.
In order to allow us to serve you and your pet as efficiently as possible, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- We are not an emergency clinic, so if your pet is seriously ill, please seek appropriate care and schedule an appointment afterwards with us to review the case and assist with follow-up recommendations
- Office hours are by appointment Tuesday-Saturday from 9-5. Dr. Judy is not available for correspondence on Sunday and Monday
- Phone and e-mail messages will be checked Monday-Friday
- Allow one business day for a response to messages
- Medical questions will be best handled by scheduling a consultation as many issues are too detailed to adequately address via e-mail or text
- You can expect one e-mail response per business day, so please be specific as to your needs and consolidate questions into one e-mail
- Priority will be given to clients with scheduled appointments and appointment follow-ups
Thank you for your consideration and support.
We look forward to partnering with you in creating optimal health for your pet.
Existing Clients Only
In an effort to expedite scheduling your pet, we are now offering the ability for you to view our calendar and request an appointment date and time that best matches your own schedule.
Note that this service only creates an appointment request. Your appointment is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from us that your request has been booked. Appointment availability can change quickly.
Note – Our office hours are Tuesday-Saturday, 9 am – 5 pm, Mountain Time Zone, USA. If you live outside of our area, please be aware of the difference in your timezone when scheduling your appointment date and time.
Making an Appointment Request
- Click HERE to request an appointment.
- Enter your client information, using the same Email and Phone (cell) number we have on file for you.
- Select your pet’s name from the list, or choose ‘Add New Pet’ and enter your new pet’s name.
- Choose only an Existing Client Appointment type.
- Choose the preferred Date and Time of your appointment.
- Choose your preferred method of contact to receive your appointment confirmation.
- Enter the reason for your appointment request into the Questions/Comments section.
- Optionally, upload a picture of your pet’s condition if that is applicable to the reason for your visit.
- Submit your Appointment Request.
You will shortly receive either an appointment confirmation, or a request to schedule a different date/time.
Compassionate care for your four-legged family members.
I am currently practicing out of my office in Littleton, Colorado. If you are in the area, I would be honored to meet you and your pet in person. Office hours are by appointment.
I am also available to do phone consultations. Please contact me to schedule a time and arrange for medical records to be transferred.