In order to expedite scheduling your pet, please fill out the following intake form, and you will be contacted to set up a time.
We are also offering phone and zoom appointments if that is preferable.
If you come to the clinic, please wait outside and I will come out and let you know when I am ready for you.
Working with pets can be unpredictable, so please allow a 10-minute window for your appointment start time.
We are happy to answer inquiries regarding our services to determine if we are a good fit for your pet’s needs. Please save medical questions for your appointment time.
In order to allow us to serve you and your pet as efficiently as possible, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- We are not an emergency clinic, so if your pet is seriously ill, please seek appropriate care and schedule an appointment afterwards with us to review the case and assist with follow-up recommendations
- Office hours are by appointment Tuesday-Saturday from 9-5. Dr. Judy is not available for correspondence on Sunday and Monday
- Phone and e-mail messages will be checked Monday-Friday
- Allow one business day for a response to messages
- Medical questions will be best handled by scheduling a consultation as many issues are too detailed to adequately address via e-mail or text
- You can expect one e-mail response per business day, so please be specific as to your needs and consolidate questions into one e-mail
- Priority will be given to clients with scheduled appointments and appointment follow-ups
Thank you for your consideration and support.
We look forward to partnering with you in creating optimal health for your pet.
Compassionate care for your four-legged family members.
I am currently practicing out of my office in Littleton, Colorado. If you are in the area, I would be honored to meet you and your pet in person. Office hours are by appointment.
I am also available to do phone consultations. Please contact me to schedule a time and arrange for medical records to be transferred.