Hello, and welcome to Animal Healing Arts!
All of our appointments are now conducted by either phone or zoom. We can provide assistance with everything from puppy/kitten to senior wellness care, and chronic illnesses to cancer treatment. We also offer second opinions on all cases.
We will review medical records, including lab results, x-rays and other imaging, physical exam findings, and treatment recommendations.
We are happy to answer inquiries regarding our services to determine if we are a good fit for you. Please save medical questions for your appointment time.
Are we a good fit for you? Please watch this video before making an appointment!
Setting up an appointment with us is a simple, 3-step process:
- Membership – We only provide services to members of our private association. If you’re not already a member, you’ll need to become one first. Membership is FREE and can be completed in 1 minute by clicking HERE. Once you’ve submitted your membership agreement, return to this page to submit your patient information. You have 48 hours to submit an intake form after submitting your membership form. We cannot create your account without both of these completed forms and will delete membership forms received without associated intake forms.
- Intake Form – Complete and submit the intake form below, providing us the relevant details about you and your pet.
- Appointment Request – Once you’ve submitted both your membership and intake forms, you’ll be contacted to set up an appointment.
Please note: Some fields in the following form are required. If you do not complete all the required fields, you will not be able to submit your form. Once completed, you’ll be redirected to the appointment request page.
If you don’t hear from us in 24-48 hours, please contact us and remember to check your spam folder.
Creating a Pawsitive Experience
We are committed to helping all of our patients live the best life possible. As our practice grows, we are faced with helping more and more clients each day. In order to give all of our patients the best care possible, we ask that you follow these simple guidelines:
- Please be patient. We work with many critical care patients every day and are unable to provide immediate responses to your questions.
- We are NOT available to treat emergencies. If your pet is seriously ill or injured, please take it in to be seen at a local vet. There is a home treatment section on our RESOURCES page that will give you parameters as to when it is imperative to take your pet in to be seen.
- Expect no more than one e-mail response per day. Once you have your ‘turn’ with an e-mail, you will be moved to the back of the ‘line,’ so to speak, and other clients will be given priority. Therefore, we suggest that you consolidate questions into one correspondence. This will help us serve as many clients as possible each day.
- Medical questions will only be answered via e-mail if it is a follow-up from a consult, such as clarification on treatments, diet questions, changes in the pet’s conditions, or requested records or photos.
- Medical conditions that have not been discussed during a consultation will NOT be addressed via e-mail. If you ask a question in this manner, you will be asked to schedule a consultation.
- We have many resources on our website regarding basic care for your pet. We suggest that you utilize these as you may find many answers to your questions here and will not need to wait for a reply. You may be referred to that information if you have a question that is already answered on the site.
- Our practice is a unique specialty focusing on nutrition, all forms of plant medicine, homeopathy, ozone, and mistletoe. It is not possible for Dr Judy to research all of the many new modalities coming on the market. As a general rule, we do not recommend any therapy that we do not have experience with. Furthermore, we do not recommend letting your pet be a ‘guinea pig’ for new therapies that have not been proven effective in real-life settings outside the lab.
Animal Healing Arts is a private membership association (PMA), and we ONLY provide services to our members. While membership is free, products and services are NOT. Learn more about our membership HERE.
Caring for your pets with Telemedicine.
All appointments are now via phone or video. We can provide assistance for healthy pet maintenance or chronic illnesses such as cancer and second opinions on diagnostic and treatment recommendations.
Set up your appointment today!