Hello, and welcome to Animal Healing Arts. I am currently practicing out of my home office in Littleton, CO. If you are in the area, I would be honored to meet you and your pet in person.
If you are not in the area and need some long-distance help with your pet, we can arrange a phone or zoom consultation instead of a regular office visit. We can also arrange follow-up visits on the phone if that is more convenient.
In either case, I will review medical records, including lab results, x-rays, and other imaging results, as well as physical exam notes from your regular veterinarian. You can also send pictures and videos to help me get a better idea of what is going on with your pet.
We are happy to answer inquiries regarding our services to determine if we are a good fit for your pet’s needs. Please save medical questions for your appointment time.
Setting up an appointment with us is a simple, 3-step process:
- Membership – We only provide services to members of our private association. If you’re not already a member, you’ll need to become one first. Membership is FREE and can be completed in 1 minute by clicking HERE. Once you’ve submitted your membership agreement, return to this page to submit your patient information.
- Intake Form – Complete and submit the intake form below, providing us the relevant details about you and your pet.
- Appointment Request – Once you’ve submitted your intake form, you’ll be redirected to a page that gives you the opportunity to request your preferred appointment type, day, and time.
Please note: Some fields in the following form are required. If you do not complete all the required fields, you will not be able to submit your form. Once completed, you’ll be redirected to the appointment request page.
If you don’t hear from us in 24-48 hours, please contact us and remember to check your spam folder.
In order to allow us to serve you and your pet as efficiently as possible, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Animal Healing Arts is a private membership association, and only provides services to its members. Membership is FREE, quick, and easy. Click HERE to become a member.
- We are not an emergency clinic, so if your pet is seriously ill, please seek appropriate care and schedule an appointment afterwards with us to review the case and assist with follow-up recommendations
- Office hours are by appointment only:
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat – 9 am – 5 pm
- Thur 9 am – 1 pm – Remote services only, Clinic doors closed
- Thur 1 pm – 5 pm – Clinic doors open
- Dr. Judy is not available for correspondence on Sunday and Monday
- Phone and e-mail messages will be checked Monday-Friday
- Allow one business day for a response to messages
- Medical questions will be best handled by scheduling a consultation as many issues are too detailed to adequately address via e-mail or text
- You can expect one e-mail response per business day, so please be specific as to your needs and consolidate questions into one e-mail
- Priority will be given to clients with scheduled appointments and appointment follow-ups
Thank you for your consideration and support.
We look forward to partnering with you in creating optimal health for your pet.
Compassionate care for your four-legged family members.
I am currently practicing out of my home in Littleton, Colorado. If you are in the area, I would be honored to meet you and your pet in person. Office hours are by appointment ONLY.
I also offer telemedicine via zoom and phone consultations, and will be moving exclusively to this platform in the future. Please contact me to schedule a time and arrange for medical records to be transferred.