A comprehensive medical history is very important and allows us to use your appointment time more efficiently as we do not have to ask for all of the information then. This allows more time to focus on an exam and treatment plan for your pet.
Past medical records often provide essential information that helps us create the best treatment plan for your pet. Please have your veterinarian(s) email your pet’s pertinent records to us. We will also transfer our records to other veterinarians you see so that they stay fully informed about your pet’s care.
In order to review your pet’s history prior to your appointment, please complete and return this form (and email any pertinent medical records) 72 hours in advance of your appointment.
Thank you for your interest in Animal Healing Arts! Here is the best way to work with us:
- Office hours are by appointment Tuesday-Saturday from 9-5
- Allow one business day for a response to messages. Messages sent on Sunday or Monday will receive a response on Tuesday
- Medical questions should be sent via email and not text
- Please consolidate questions into one email as opposed to multiple emails. You will receive a faster response.
- Priority will be given to clients with scheduled appointments and appointment follow up
- Intake forms must be filled out and previous medical records received at least 48 hours prior to the appointment time, or the appointment will be rescheduled.
- We are not an emergency clinic, and as it may take a day for us to get back with you, if your pet is seriously ill, we recommend taking it to an emergency clinic and we will schedule an appointment to follow up with you after your pet is stable.
Thank you for your consideration and support, we are working hard to serve our clients as efficiently as possible
Compassionate care for your four-legged family members.
I am currently practicing out of my office in Littleton, Colorado. If you are in the area, I would be honored to meet you and your pet in person. Office hours are by appointment.
I am also available to do phone consultations. Please contact me to schedule a time and arrange for medical records to be transferred.