Welcome to Animal Healing Arts!
All of our appointments are now conducted by either phone or zoom. We can provide assistance with everything from puppy/kitten to senior wellness care, and chronic illnesses to cancer treatment. We also offer second opinions on all cases.
We will review medical records, including lab results, x-rays and other imaging, physical exam findings, and treatment recommendations.
We are happy to answer inquiries regarding our services to determine if we are a good fit for you. Please save medical questions for your appointment time.
Setting up an appointment with us is a simple, 3-step process:
- Membership – We only provide services to members of our private association. If you’re not already a member, you’ll need to become one first. Membership is FREE and can be completed in 1 minute by clicking HERE. Once you’ve submitted your membership agreement, return to this page to submit your patient information.
- Intake Form – Complete and submit the intake form below, providing us the relevant details about you and your pet.
- Appointment Request – Once you’ve submitted your intake form, you’ll be redirected to a page that gives you the opportunity to request your preferred appointment type, day, and time.
Please note: Some fields in the following form are required. If you do not complete all the required fields, you will not be able to submit your form. Once completed, you’ll be redirected to the appointment request page.
If you don’t hear from us in 24-48 hours, please contact us and remember to check your spam folder.
- We are not an emergency clinic, so if your pet is seriously ill, please seek appropriate care and schedule an appointment afterwards with us to review the case and assist with follow-up recommendations.
- Animal Healing Arts is a private membership association and only provides services to its members. Membership is FREE, quick, and easy. Click HERE to become a member.
- Consultations are by appointment only, Tuesday-Saturday
- Phone and email messages are checked by staff, Monday-Saturday
- Dr. Judy is not available for correspondence on Sunday or Monday
- Allow one business day for a response to messages
- Medical questions will be best handled by scheduling a consultation as many issues are too detailed to adequately address via email or text
- You can expect one email response per business day, so please be specific as to your needs and consolidate questions into one email
- Priority will be given to clients with scheduled appointments and appointment follow-ups
Thank you for your consideration and support.
We look forward to partnering with you in creating optimal health for your pet!
Caring for your pets with Telemedicine.
All appointments are now via phone or video. We can provide assistance for healthy pet maintenance or chronic illnesses such as cancer and second opinions on diagnostic and treatment recommendations.
Set up your appointment today!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date.