If you are not in the area and need some long-distance help with your pet, we can arrange a phone or zoom consultation instead of a regular office visit. We can also arrange follow-up visits on the phone if that is more convenient.
In either case, I will review medical records including lab results, x-rays, and other imaging results, as well as physical exam notes from your regular veterinarian. You can also send pictures and videos to help me get a better idea of what is going on with your pet.
We are happy to answer inquiries regarding our services to determine if we are a good fit for your pet’s needs. Please save medical questions for your appointment time.
Working with pets can be unpredictable, so please allow a 10-minute window for your appointment start time.
Please note: some fields in this form are required. If you do not complete all the required fields, you will not be able to submit your form. Once completed, you will receive a message that the form was received.
If you don’t hear from us in 24-48 hours, please contact us and remember to check your spam folder.
Our office hours are Tuesday-Saturday, 9am-5pm, Mountain Time Zone, USA. If you live outside of our area, please be aware of the difference in timezone when scheduling your appointment.
In order to allow us to serve you and your pet as efficiently as possible, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- We are not an emergency clinic, so if your pet is seriously ill, please seek appropriate care and schedule an appointment afterwards with us to review the case and assist with follow-up recommendations
- Office hours are by appointment Tuesday-Saturday from 9-5. Dr. Judy is not available for correspondence on Sunday and Monday
- Phone and e-mail messages will be checked Monday-Friday
- Allow one business day for a response to messages
- Medical questions will be best handled by scheduling a consultation as many issues are too detailed to adequately address via e-mail or text
- You can expect one e-mail response per business day, so please be specific as to your needs and consolidate questions into one e-mail
- Priority will be given to clients with scheduled appointments and appointment follow-ups
Thank you for your consideration and support.
We look forward to partnering with you in creating optimal health for your pet.
Compassionate care for your four-legged family members.
I am currently practicing out of my office in Littleton, Colorado. If you are in the area, I would be honored to meet you and your pet in person. Office hours are by appointment.
I am also available to do phone consultations. Please contact me to schedule a time and arrange for medical records to be transferred.