Use the following form to submit your product reorder requests. In order to expedite your requests, please take note of the following:
Note 1 – Members Only: These product requests are only valid for active, existing clients and patients who are members of our association.
Note 2 – Orders Only: This form is for submitting product reorders ONLY. Please do NOT include medical questions, as the orders are being filled by non-medical personnel. If you have medical questions or concerns about your pet, please schedule a medical consultation with the doctor.
Note 3 – Be Specific: When filling out the form, include the specific product name (i.e., from a previous product label or invoice) and the quantity desired. This will help prevent errors in filling your order. Please be aware that not all products can be shipped outside the United States.
Note 4 – No Expedited Shipping: Products are drop-shipped to you directly from the supplier via their least expensive option (usually bulk-rate USPS or UPS Ground). We do NOT offer expedited shipping options.
Note 5 – Orders Will Expire: After submitting your order, someone will promptly contact you for payment, and you will have three business days to pay for your order before it is deleted from our system. No orders ship without payment.
1. Enter your pet’s name and your contact information.
2. Enter the specific name of the product you are requesting (refer to the label on the existing product or a previous invoice to obtain the product name) and the quantity you desire.
3. If you are ordering more Mistletoe, please provide the current dosage (in ml) that you are administering to your pet.
4. If you want your order shipped to an alternate address, please provide that address in the “Alternate Shipping Address” field.
5. Check the Captcha box, and follow any prompts it may give you.
6. Click the “Submit” button to submit your order.
After submitting your order, someone will reach out to you to collect payment via the information you have provided on the form. Typically the process is:
A. You will receive a detailed invoice via email, including a pay link for which to pay for your order via credit card.
B. After your order has been fully paid and processed, you will receive an email with your paid invoice, including all shipment tracking information associated with your order.
- We are not an emergency clinic, so if your pet is seriously ill, please seek appropriate care and schedule an appointment afterwards with us to review the case and assist with follow-up recommendations.
- Animal Healing Arts is a private membership association and only provides services to its members. Membership is FREE, quick, and easy. Click HERE to become a member.
- Consultations are by appointment only, Tuesday-Saturday
- Phone and email messages are checked by staff, Monday-Saturday
- Dr. Judy is not available for correspondence on Sunday or Monday
- Allow one business day for a response to messages
- Medical questions will be best handled by scheduling a consultation as many issues are too detailed to adequately address via email or text
- You can expect one email response per business day, so please be specific as to your needs and consolidate questions into one email
- Priority will be given to clients with scheduled appointments and appointment follow-ups
Thank you for your consideration and support.
We look forward to partnering with you in creating optimal health for your pet!
Caring for your pets with Telemedicine.
All appointments are now via phone or video. We can provide assistance for healthy pet maintenance or chronic illnesses such as cancer and second opinions on diagnostic and treatment recommendations.
Set up your appointment today!