The hemp industry is growing by leaps and bounds, resulting in the addition of many new products to the market. It is becoming increasingly more difficult to choose the best product. Unfortunately, with no regulation, it is up to the companies to create quality products and truth in labeling. It is going to be up to you to do the research and find the best quality products. Choosing an inferior product with a lower price tag will not likely give you the results you are looking for. In order to assist you in this process, here are some questions you can ask your hemp provider:
1) What strain of cannabis does the CBD come from and what are its
2) Where is it grown? Is the soil organic?
3) How is it grown?
4) How is it harvested, dried and cured?
5) What part of the plant is used to extract CBD and what method of extraction
6) Is the CBD decarboxylated?
7) Does the company have lab tests for all product?
8) How is the CBD bottled, packaged and distributed?
9) What did the upper management of the companies do before they became key organizers of the company?
10) Is the company making any medical claims or profiting excessively from sick people or pets?
Any quality company will both know and be happy to answer these questions. If they cannot answer, or are reluctant to do so, I suggest moving on to a different product.
All the best!