Ozone Equipment Rentals
For your convenience, we offer rental ozone kits for home treatment. Many ozone treatments can easily be done at home by pet parents, and there are various reasons why this option may appeal to you, including:
1. You want to supplement the blood or UVBI treatments your pet receives in-clinic with additional ozone treatments that you can do yourself at home.
2. You may live too far from our clinic, or have a busy schedule that prohibits you from bringing your pet into the clinic for the recommended treatment schedule. The rental kit allows you to meet their treatment schedule by doing it at home yourself.
3. You are interested in obtaining your own ozone machine for personal use on your pets and/or yourself. The rental kit allows you to “try before you buy”, to familiarize yourself with ozone components and treatment processes before purchasing your own expensive equipment.
Our home treatment kits can be rented by the week or by the month. Rentals are currently: $100/week or $350/month. If you are interested in this option, please ask the doctor if this is an appropriate option for your pet during your next appointment.
Note: Rentals are for our local clients only, who can pick them up at our clinic. We do not ship these outside the area or out-of-state.
Ozone Equipment Purchases
For those that have decided they want to purchase their own ozone equipment, we offer the following information to assist you in acquiring what you need to accomplish your goals.
Equipment vs Treatment Chart
The equipment you need depends on the treatment options you wish to do at home. The following chart shows what equipment is required to perform the ozone treatment options you desire.
*Note: A medical grade tank typically requires a doctor’s prescription to purchase and fill. For Colorado residents, we can provide you with this prescription for the treatment of your pet. Out of state residents will need to obtain an oxygen prescription from a local doctor, or purchase an industrial tank and regulator (type 540).
Interpreting the Chart
White – The first 5 items are required to do ANY ozone therapy. You MUST have a tank, regulator, ozone generator, tubing and connectors to connect your ozone equipment and accessories together. Additionally, you will need the following items, depending on the treatments you desire.
Yellow – The oil bubbler is required to do the respiratory treatments. You may also require additional items in gray.
Green – A 60cc syringe and a catheter are required to administer rectal ozone to your pet. If you wish to administer rectal ozone to yourself, we recommend using a rectal insufflation bag that comes with a catheter. You may also require additional items in gray.
Red – A limb bag is used to trap ozone gas around a limb (hand or foot) for the purposes of treating a wound or skin condition. You may also require additional items in gray.
Purple – A glass or silicone cup is used to trap gas around a smaller body area for the purposes of treating a wound or skin condition. Most cups include an ozone destructor. If not, you may require additional items in gray.
Blue – Drinking ozonated water is a great way to oxygenate your cells. However, because it has an odd taste, your pet is unlikely to drink it. We highly recommend a separate water bubbler for this task, rather than using an oil bubbler or an oil/water bubbler combo which will get cross-contaminated. You may also require additional items in gray.
Orange – A saline bubbler is used to ozonate sterile saline for the purposes of injecting it subcutaneously. This is often done on cats, as they are not as likely as dogs to sit still long enough for other ozone treatment types.
Gray – The gray items are required ONLY for the treatments specified for that particular item. Here are a couple of examples to illustrate:
1. Respiratory – If you intend to do respiratory treatment, you will need:
a. An oil bubbler (in yellow), AND
b. Either a check valve (also called a hydrophobic valve) or an air trap. This prevents the oil from entering your generator, which will damage the unit.
2. Water – If you intend to create ozonated water, you will need:
a. A water bubbler (in blue) AND
b. Either a check valve (also called a hydrophobic valve) or an air trap. This prevents the water from entering your generator, which will damage the unit, AND
c. An ozone destructor. This protects your lungs from the ozone gas during water ozonation.
Purchasing Ozone Equipment Yourself
Below are a few suppliers we have used and trust. They know their products and are happy to help you with your purchases (just be sure to tell them all the ozone treatment types you intend to perform), but they likely won’t help you mix and match their products with those from other suppliers. Therefore, be prepared to either purchase all of your equipment from one supplier, or do your own research into mixing and matching.
PromoLife – Use link: https://www.promolife.com/?a_aid=AHA and Coupon Code: AHA for 7% discount off your order
Longevity – https://www.ozonegenerator.com
Products, prices, availability and URL links are always changing, and everyone has different needs and goals for their ozone equipment. This is why we don’t publish any specific product links, but rather provide you with a list of items you need for each treatment type and offer several suppliers from which you can purchase your items directly from the manufacturer.
Searching for the best deals and pairing equipment together to meet your needs will take some time and consideration. If you’d rather have someone assist you in purchasing your own equipment, we offer a concierge level of assistance for an additional $400 flat fee. This service includes:
1. Interview – We interview you to determine the treatments you want to perform and your equipment budget.
2. Research – We research the market for the latest products/prices to determine recommendations for you.
3. Purchase – We send you a detailed invoice for all the products you need to do your preferred treatments. It will also include all shipping charges and the concierge service fee. After payment, we order your equipment and have it initially shipped to our location for assembly.
4. Assembly – We assemble and label your equipment to make it easier for you to use at home, and easier for us to train you via the remote video conference session at a later time. Then we pack it up again and ship the equipment to you.
5. Training – After you’ve received all of your equipment items, we’ll make an appointment for a remote training session via Zoom or a similar video platform. In that session we will:
a. Walk you through setting up your equipment at home, and
b. Teach you how to use your equipment to perform all the treatment options on your list.
6. Warranty – Although we purchase the equipment for you, we register it in your name. Therefore, any/all future warranty, service, or replacement requests are directly between you and the manufacturer. We do not warranty or service equipment, nor do we stock replacement parts. Our service is only in making it easier for pet parents to obtain and utilize the ozone equipment in the comfort of their own home.
If you are interested in this concierge level service, use the following form to submit a request for purchase assistance. Our equipment expert will then contact you to set up an interview.
Caring for your pets with Telemedicine.
All appointments are now via phone or video. We can provide assistance for healthy pet maintenance or chronic illnesses such as cancer and second opinions on diagnostic and treatment recommendations.
Set up your appointment today!