New Clients Only
In an effort to expedite scheduling your pet, we are now offering the ability for you to view our calendar and request an appointment date and time that best matches your own schedule.
Note that this service only creates an appointment request. Your appointment is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from us that your request has been booked. Appointment availability can change quickly.
Note – Our office hours are Tuesday-Saturday, 9 am – 5 pm, Mountain Time Zone, USA. If you live outside of our area, please be aware of the difference in your timezone when scheduling your appointment date and time.
Making an Appointment Request
- Click HERE to request an appointment.
- Enter your contact information. We prefer a cell phone if you have one (for texting).
- Choose ‘Add New Pet’ and enter your pet’s name.
- Choose only a New Client Appointment type.
- Choose the preferred Date and Time of your appointment.
- Choose your preferred method of contact to receive your appointment confirmation.
- Enter the reason for your appointment request into the Questions/Comments section.
- Optionally, upload a picture of your pet’s condition if that is applicable to the reason for your visit.
- Submit your Appointment Request.
You will shortly receive either an appointment confirmation, or a request to schedule a different date/time.
Caring for your pets with Telemedicine.
All appointments are now via phone or video. We can provide assistance for healthy pet maintenance or chronic illnesses such as cancer and second opinions on diagnostic and treatment recommendations.
Set up your appointment today!